Meet Dr Farag
Dr Nagd Farag is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) , Fellow of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine and holder of a diploma from the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM).
Dr Farag is a highly experienced medical practitioner with a special interest in cosmetic medicine, skin medicine and women's health. She is committed to ongoing professional development and regularly attends conferences, seminars and workshops in Australia and overseas (USA , Asia and Europe)
Making the most of the best available technology, Dr Farag is experienced in using laser and radio-frequency (pelleve surgical) devices for a variety of treatments and conditions, including:
- Mild to moderate female stress incontinence and vaginal laxity syndrome
- Skin rejuvenation and facial skin tightening procedures
- Facial wrinkles and scar reduction
- Excision of small lesions and unsightly moles with minimal or no scarring
In addition to using laser and radio-frequency, she is an expert in muscle relaxant and dermal filler injections. Over the years of her practice, Dr Farag found that the best outcomes are obtained when given the opportunity to incorporate different treatment modalities over a period of time.
Conducting a comprehensive initial consultation to outline patient needs and goals is extremely valuable to establishing a treatment plan. Patient commitment and total involvement in the treatment plan is of equal importance.
Dr Farag believes that patients are entitled to safe and proven procedures to maintain and enhance their health, sense of wellbeing and appearance. She is committed to ongoing learning and training to provide her patients with excellent, up-to-date and safe medical and aesthetic treatments.
She practices in different locations, including Box Hill, Hawthorn and Brighton for her patients' convenience.
- Excellence: endeavour to deliver the best aesthetic results is the number one priority
- Evidence-based: treatments provided are proven to be safe and effective
- Patient-centred: medical science and the art of medicine are combined to create an individually tailored and personalised treatment approach for each patient
In medical practice since 1994, Dr Farag has obtained a Laser Safety Certificate and is a fellow of the Royal Australian College of GP, a member of the Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine, and a member of the Australasian Menopause Society (AMS).